Here we are snuggled up in our jammies around the laptop. haha. We discovered AFTER conference that we could have watched it on BYU-TV. We didn't think we got it with our new cable package, but it turns out, we do. Oh well, we'll remember in April. :)
On Sunday between sessions I was really in a cooking and baking mode. We were able to finally get most of our kitchen put together so I made homemade tortellini soup. It was our first real, home cooked meal in our new home. It was delicious!
Doesn't it look yummy?
That evening we had our first guests, The Finlays, over for a yummy roast dinner(I can't believe I forgot to take photos!) It was a wonderful weekend and it was so nice to have such wonderful friends be our first guests. We're so happy to be in our new home. We know we'll be making lots of wonderful memories, such as these, in our first home in the years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment