Here are all the kids' buckets together:
From left is Ethan's(his is one of my favorites with the lime green and the spiders), then Alli's, then a teacher can I made, then Liam's, Ashlyn's, another teacher can, Peyton's, and Izzy's.
These are my buckets a little more up close. Izzy's, teacher, Liam's, teacher, and Peyton's.
So you can see the cute lids on the teacher cans:
Here is an up close of Peyton's(my unborn nephew-- hehe--I'm on top of it) ;)
And this is Izzy's. I just LOVE how hers came out. I love the little owls.
I just realized as I was making this post that I don't have an up close of Liam's. His turned out very cute as well with little candy skeletons on it. I'll have to add a picture of it later. :)
I just realized as I was making this post that I don't have an up close of Liam's. His turned out very cute as well with little candy skeletons on it. I'll have to add a picture of it later. :)Someday, Erica and I are hoping to sell these trick-or-treat buckets and Christmas buckets, but we have a bit too much on our plates at the moment. However, watch for advertisements in the future. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment