Tina and I before the ceremony. Isn't she a beautiful bride?
Our family before the reception. The reception hall was just gorgeous!
The Bridal Party getting photos taken. I loved Tina's fall theme. Everything came together beautifully.
They had the cutest idea to have little coloring books and crayons for the kids. The kids loved it!
Liam could not WAIT to dance. He told me he just 'reeeally wanted to tap.' Well, 'tap' he did. He and Izzy tore up the dance floor the entire evening.
Very cute picture of The Cannons.
Mommy with her sweet boy.
Liam's interesting trick.
And, surprise, MORE dancing. :D
Izzy did tire out and they had to go home. But, Liam continued to go strong the entire night. In fact, he didn't want mom and dad to go near him while he danced. He soon became the center of the dance floor and enjoyed dancing in the middle of a circle of beautiful ladies. ;)


1 comment:
Haha. oh liam.. already a ladies man.... haha!!! your dress looks SOOO pretty holly, and I love that little coat :)
Post a Comment