Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Carnival

Liam's friends Allison and Ethan invited him to their annual school carnival. He was *so* excited to see the big kids' school and have some good ole fashioned Halloween Carnival Fun.

Of course, before anyone was allowed to go anywhere, the mamarazzi had to have their fun.

Liam looked *so* adorable in his Grandma Stephenson made Curious George costume. Really, could it get any cuter?He really liked being Curious George and he lives up to that character most of the time anyway. ;)I love this series of photos. They are pretty darn cute. It really encompasses the kids in their costume personalities. I *really* love Ashlyn's striped tights, Alli's sparkly red super woman boots, and Ethan's six pack(I'm envious--can you tell he means business?).


Does anyone see a flying monkey?! Liam was, of course, attracted to the bounce houses! What fun!
Each classroom had a little game. This game was to see who could pick up the most candy corns with chopsticks. Liam actually did fairly well and only cheated at the end. ;)
"Book Walk"
Marshmallow Flinging. We had to drag the kids out of this one.
Thanks for the invite guys! We had an awesome time.

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

wow. sometimes I wish I was a kid again so I could do all those cool things... a marshmallow fling... wow! how come little kids get all the fun.... guess next year I am going to have to make my own big kid carnival :)
ps CUTE costume for Liam... she did a fantastic job!!

Jana Banana said...

Ps. this is me Jana!