We also, of course, got to see the heartbeat and everything looks great! When we were in Murphys, I had my mom take my first 'belly shot.' I was 12.5 weeks here. The picture actually makes my belly look bigger than it is, but sometimes baby moves forward a bit and pokes out and other times seems like he/she retreats back a little and hides. :) Nonetheless, here it is:Tuesday, May 4, 2010
12 weeks
2 weeks ago, so when I was 12 weeks along, I had another midwife appointment. She thought for sure that we'd be able to hear the baby's heartbeat with a doppler but because I have such a retroverted uterus and the baby was wayyy back there, we had to do another ultrasound. She had a hard time finding the little one, but once she did we saw him/her kicking away. It was so amazing to see the little legs moving around. And you can even see the little toes. Baby is very stretched out and comfy near my back. If you are having trouble seeing the baby, the head is on the left hand side and the little feet are on the right hand side.
We also, of course, got to see the heartbeat and everything looks great! When we were in Murphys, I had my mom take my first 'belly shot.' I was 12.5 weeks here. The picture actually makes my belly look bigger than it is, but sometimes baby moves forward a bit and pokes out and other times seems like he/she retreats back a little and hides. :) Nonetheless, here it is:
We also, of course, got to see the heartbeat and everything looks great! When we were in Murphys, I had my mom take my first 'belly shot.' I was 12.5 weeks here. The picture actually makes my belly look bigger than it is, but sometimes baby moves forward a bit and pokes out and other times seems like he/she retreats back a little and hides. :) Nonetheless, here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We're so excited for you guys! We're secretly hoping for a little boy! Luke needs a friend :) But girls are fun to shop for too!
Congratulations on the new baby on the way!!! :)
Post a Comment