Monday, July 12, 2010

FIVE!

On July 2, Wes and I celebrated our fifth wedding annniversary! I can't believe it's been five years already. Time has flown by. We had a wonderful evening celebrating. We took Liam to the Island Buffet and he thought that was the greatest thing ever. It was really fun to do something as a family on our anniversary and spend time together. I got Wes a watch like the one I gave him for our wedding that disappeared a few years after our wedding. He got me a beautiful band to go with my wedding set as my mother's ring and sent me flowers to work. :)

As per tradition, here is our yearly temple photo. :) We had both just got done working really long days, so not our best, but still blissfully happy five years later. To see all of our yearly photos, click here
Thank you for the best five years and a wonderful eternity to go, Schatz!

No comments: