We had a busy Halloween evening. We had our traditional stops to make. Our first was at G.G. and Grandpa-Great's house. We got to see Izzy and Peyton there as well.
Thomas and Cinderella, with a tiny little rooster poking through there. :)We then stopped at our second traditional stop: Brent and Elise's house. I love this picture of Liam by their scarecrows. We had yummy cookies and sparkling cider there. :)
Our next stop is what I think may be turning into a new tradition. Uncle Shaawn put together a hayride for the kids to ride trick-or-treating through Hidden Valley. It was a huge hit! The kids had a blast. I can't tell you how many times I heard Liam shout "This is SOOO fun!" They got tons of candy (good stuff, too.) Miss Addy even went on the hayride. She made it without a peep until the last ten minutes. I was very impressed. Daddy missed some of the hayride to take Grandma home. :( We miss her already.
Here's Addy on the hayride. ;)
Hayride group: (Izzy is hiding behind the skeleton). The other kiddos are Heather's neighbors. They were super sweet. Liam had a blast with them.
Again, we had a blast and have wayyy too much candy. We came home and crashed, yet again. I wonder when we'll recover from all this partying!










No comments:
Post a Comment