Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day Celebration!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. My sister hosted our biggest Thanksgiving yet with a total of 25 or so people.  We had lots of amazing food and good company.  What more could one ask for?  Heather did a great job hosting such an awesome day.  Here are some photos from the festivities.

 
Here's Addy snuggling up to Titi with her festive turkey bow!
Heather's nephew, Dylaan, came from Louisiana.  Liam LOVED playing with him. Here Dylaan introduced them to Bay Blades.  Liam informed me that he'd like to invite Dylaan to his fifth birthday party.
If a baby is ever missing, chances are you'll find her in G.G.'s arms all snuggled up. 
Liam and Izzy enjoyed playing for quite a long time outside, even though it was, oh, maybe 10*. Brrr...
Here are the kids enjoying their Thanksgiving feast!  They especially enjoyed the sparkling cider.  Who wouldn't, right? 
Addy was a little bit overwhelmed by all the people and noise, so she spent most of the day in my arms. 
However she did enjoy Thanksgiving dinner being held by daddy so mommy could enjoy some turkey, too.
More G.G. snuggles..
At the end of the night, around 6:30 or so, we all sat down to play some pictionary (which I need to add, Heather and I won again. we had to defend our title.)  However, the kids had played and ran seriously non-stop all day.  Apparently, all the action had finally caught up to Izzy and she fell asleep in the middle of the game while sitting at the table.  I find it impressive that Heather and I were still able to win pictionary while I was nursing Addy and she was holding sleeping Izzy... ;)

Such a lovely Thanksgiving this year.  We really have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: