Miss Addy is 2 months old today! Her second month of life has been a busy one, that's for sure. We had Thanksgiving, Peyton's Birthday, Mommy's Birthday, visits with Santa, her baby blessing, Christmas shopping, etc, etc, etc, (some of things have yet to be blogged, but will be shortly).
Here's a little about Addy at 2 months old:
-Addy is a good sleeper!! Hip-Hip-Hooray! She has been consistently sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. She is a little difficult to get to sleep, but is usually sleeping soundly by 9pm and will sleep until 5-5:30. Then she'll go back to sleep until usually 8am, give or take a little bit. This is WONDERFUL. We're still getting the hang of naps, but we have hit and miss days, so I know we'll get a routine down soon.
-She had her first day at Sammy's. I'll be going to work sometime in January at St. Mary's as an oncology nurse, which means I have to take a chemotherapy/biotherapy certification class. This is every Wednesday for about 4 hours, so she had her first visit with Sammy at 7 weeks old. She did great and loved Sammy, of course. We're so happy to have such an awesome person to care for our children who loves them so much!
-She is such a sweetheart and loves, loves to be held and snuggle. Liam wasn't much of a snuggler (still isn't, he'd much rather be running crazy), so it's nice to get some snuggles.
-She can be a pretty serious little girl. We've gotten a few smiles here and there, but nothing super consistent yet. I'm hoping soon, because when she does flash us that gorgeous smile, it's amazing!
-She's getting much better at tummy time and raising her head. She loves to play on her little floor mat and swat at the little toy bugs. She also finally loves the swing, which I'm so happy about. She REALLY loves to look at mirrors and coo at herself. So sweet.
We take her to get her 2 month check-up and shots on January 3, so I'll update with her stats then. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs because she is becoming quite the roli-poli which I love (see serious double chin in above photo. hehe). She is SUCH a joy and is a magnet for anyone who is around her. People are drawn to her sweet little face and spirit. We sure do love this little gal.

1 comment:
Adorable!!! Love the bow!!!
Post a Comment