Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

It's my favorite time of the year!  We just LOVE Christmas around these parts and have been busy decorating and preparing for Christmas.  Because of the new baby this year, I didn't haul out all of my decorations because everything takes about 4x longer with a newborn, but we have still had a lot of fun with the stuff we have done.  This is the first year we have put lights up on the outside of the house. Wes did a great job putting them up and I'm thrilled with how they turned out! yay!
It's not the best photo of the finished product because it was still a little light outside, but they are beautiful, blue icicle lights. So pretty!
The other night we got our tree up.  I love decorating the tree and reminiscing while pulling out all of the pretty ornaments from years past.  Obviously this was Addy's first year decorating the tree. :)  She loved her baby's first Christmas ornament. ;)


Liam got a "Big Brother" ornament this year. I was at such a loss as to what kind of ornament to get him, so when my mom suggested Big Brother, I thought it was a great idea. Fortunately, we randomly found an adorable one at Target. :) Liam just loved it!


Daddy's job was to add Moroni to the top of our tree:

Apparently all the hard work pooped Addy out. Really, this is how she spent most of her first tree decorating experience!

1 comment:

Ben, Michelle & Luke said...

I love the Reindeer bum! :) Where did you get Angel Moroni? That's a great tree topper!