This past weekend, we went out to Yerington for a weekend of baking and Christmas fun. The first thing we made was our traditional sugar cookies. The kids had a ton of fun cutting cookies with Nana. Izzy is very good at rolling out the dough.
The kids had a lot of fun. They were very quick with the cookie cutters and we tried to teach them not to cut the cookies right in the middle of the dough. haha. Maybe they'll understand more next year. ;)Peyton got in on the fun and cut out his first cookie, too.
Some pretty intense cookie-cutting going on here:
I think the favorite part of the process was eating the cookie dough.
I'm not sure how many bites Izzy sneaked in there, but I can't believe they didn't have tummy aches.
We had to introduce Addy to the art. My mom said, "we're just raising her up right." when we put a little cookie cutter on her arm so she could feel a part of things. ;)
Unfortunately, with four kids four years and under, we didn't get the cookies decorated that weekend, but I'm sure I'll have photos to show for that when we do.








No comments:
Post a Comment