We had a lovely New Year's Eve this year. We enjoyed the evening with our good friends, The Finlays. We played games and chowed on yummy food. Erica and I defended our title of "Pictionary Man Queens." We also expanded our title to Pictionary on the Wii. We've yet to lose a Pictionary game to Wes and Jake. The got close in Pictionary Man, but we are still the champions.
These next two pictures crack me up. The kids were thrilled they were allowed to stay up until midnight. They got their sparkling cider and watched the ball dropped. However, I think these pictures show how tired we all really were. :)And, Erica, this photo is for you. By some miracle my son's grape apple cider didn't spill on your lovely couches. This picture makes me cringe when I look at his cup. haha.
Addy's first New Year celebration! She even made it to midnight!
Again, tired faces, but happy faces looking forward to the new year.
Thanks for such a fun evening!! Happy New Year! We know it's going to be a great one.






No comments:
Post a Comment