Here are a couple of photos of my cutie-pies in their Sunday best. This was the first Sunday of the year and Liam moved up to the CTR 4 class. I had him all prepped that he'd have a new teacher, classroom, and spot to sit during sharing time. He was very excited, even though he loved his current primary teacher. I was so sad that she wouldn't be his teacher anymore. Low and behold when I went to take him in, she was there! She was able to move up with his class. I'm so so thankful. She's a wonderful woman that puts so much time and care into teaching her class. She truly loves the kids and that really makes all the difference in the world. The most embarrassing part of the whole thing was Liam saw her and said, "Hey, I thought I was getting a new teacher! I wanted a new class today!" Oy. I guess I prepped him a little too much. haha. Thankfully Sister Romney was very understanding and knew exactly where he was coming from.
Here are the cuties. Liam is near-impossible to get a decent picture of these days and at this point we were running about 10 minutes late and Addy was crying, so this was the best I could get. ;)
I bought this dress before Addy was born. I had plenty of clothes, but I saw this dress and had to buy it for her. Sometimes moms just have to buy their own special little outfits for each kiddo, right? I have been dying to get it on her. It did not disappoint. She was by far the cutest little girl in church. ;)
She's been such an angel at church. They both have. I love sitting in Sacrament meeting rocking her and having Liam sit next to me reading with Wes's arm around me. Sounds cheesy, but it really is the best thing ever. Those are some of my favorite moments.
I'm one lucky lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment