

Liam has been reading since he was about 3 1/2 years old. Really, he taught himself to read after he learned all the letters and sounds. We also simply read to him every night before bed. This has been a huge blessing to us because he now can read books in bed by himself before he goes to sleep with means that he doesn't get out of bed 233724324 times. ;) But, in all honesty, it is so much fun having him read. He loves to read The Friend and gets soo excited when it comes in the mail. It's adorable. One night, before bed, I went into his room and found him like this. It was so adorable that I just had to snap a photo. He looks like *such* a big kid. When did this happen?! Sheesh. I really hope he continues his love of reading, like Wes and I do. I think we're off to a good start though.
No comments:
Post a Comment