Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nice Weekend

Two weeks ago, we headed out to Yerington for a nice relaxing weekend of crafts and fun. I didn't take very many pictures, but we sure enjoyed ourselves. I love going 'home' and having my mom cook for me. ;)  No matter how old I get, I still enjoy having my mom take care of me. :D   I am sure I appreciate it more than ever now!

Liam enjoyed breakfast with Papa each morning.  Sunday he decided to read the comics. This kid cracks me up.  He thought they were all pretty hilarious.
Photobucket
We then made some adorable felt flower headbands. They were a lot of fun to make. We may have gone a little crazy, but we had fun and they turned out soooo cute.
Photobucket
The last thing we made was duct tape flower pens. These were so easy and fun!  Perfect for spring.
Photobucket

Thanks for such a great weekend, mom and dad!!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Such cute headbands!! I wish I was in your Relief Society!! You always come up with the best projects!!

The Finlays said...

I think I am going to need a flower pen lesson. :)