Sunday, April 10, 2011

Not a Fan

As previously mentioned, we had decided to delay starting Addy on solids because of her tummy issues and such.  However, one evening I made some steamed carrots and we smashed a little bite just to see if she'd go for it.  The pictures speak for themselved as to what she thought about the whole table food thing.

I love this first photo. What a sweet girl!
Photobucket
First Bite!
Photobucket
Hmm...
Photobucket
Not thinking I like this...
Photobucket
Nope sure don't.
Photobucket
I think I'll take my thumb, thanks. :)
Photobucket
So, I think it's safe to say we'll be waiting a bit longer.  She wasn't quite sure what to do with the food.  I don't think it was just that she didn't like the food, but more she wasn't too keen on the process yet. That's ok, she can stay my milk baby a bit longer.

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

I like her shirt ;) Thats so cute her face...haha Ellie is like that with any green veggie we give her...Addy is just growing up. What a cutie!