Monday, June 20, 2011

Around the House

Wes has had some time off recently so we've been trying to get some stuff done around the house. The #1 thing we've been working on is the yard.  As most of you know, our yard has been a mess since we moved it. It was a foreclosure, so it had been seriously neglected.  A few months ago we were able to get someone to haul away the old hot tub, and we've been working on getting grass growing.  We also have been planting flowers and some different plants for the garden. We also found a little home for my gnome. :)  We've also done some painting and such, but I'm not 100% finished with all of that, but when I am, I'll be sure to post photos.

Apparently all of our work has been rubbing off on Liam. We found him doing this in the yard. :)
Photobucket
Addy has also been enjoying her time in the yard while we worked away. :)
Photobucket
See we do have grass! And we got rid of a few weeds. ;)  And see my little gnome?  I can see him from my kitchen window which makes me happy. :)  Liam's also been enjoying the summer with his little pool in the backyard.
Photobucket
And just another little random shot of Liam reading to Addy. They love eachother so much.  I'm so glad they have each other and love eachother.
Photobucket
Like I said, I've had many projects going on around the house which I hope to finish soon and post photos of!

No comments: