Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Now that I'm FINALLY finished posting about our rockin' trip, I can catch up on the rest of life that's been happening. First up, Mother's Day!  We had a very nice Mother's Day. We went over to Heather's house before church for brunch, then we went to church, and then Wes made me a delicious dinner!  I got an adorable little garden gnome we named Hans. :)
Here is a photo during brunch. When we were in Disneyland my mom bought us all little tiaras to wear on Mother's Day.  :)  Definitely a tradition to keep up with. ;)
Photobucket
And here are the sweet little ones that made me a mama with me before church. I love them and being a mama more than I can say.
Photobucket
After church we cut some beautiful lilacs to deliver to GG. I couldn't resist these photos of my handsome delivery boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: