Liam has been waiting to turn five since the moment he turned four last year. ;) He was very excited when he finally reached the big day! Unfortunately on his actual birthday I had to work and Wes had to also work a 12 hour shift. Thankfully his mom headed down that day and she arrived on the evening of Liam's birthday. Because we knew we wouldn't all be together on his actual birthday, we gave him his gift on his birthday eve before I went to work.
Liam is very addicted to playing Angry Birds on my iPhone. So when they came out with an actual board game, I knew that would be the gift for him!



And I was definitely right! He's played with it every day since then and was sooo excited that he shouted, "WOW, Mom! How did you know I'd love this? Now I don't even have to use your phone to play Angry Birds!" :D
Liam is such a special boy. He has a contagious enthusiasm for every situation he comes across. I just love that about him. He has such a positive attitude about everything. He is so kind and wants to always include everyone in everything so that they feel special and have fun. :) He's so bright and loves to learn new things. I feel so lucky to be this boy's mama. He makes me feel special and loved everyday. I'm so thankful to him for making my dreams of being a mother come true 5 years ago. They have been the best five years by far.
No comments:
Post a Comment