This is one of my all time favorite photos of Addy. It was in February, so she's about 4 months old. What a sweetheart:

Addy having a good time with our dear friend Scott Darrington. He's a baby magnet. He loves the little ones and they love him.

These photos are from an afternoon in March when we went to lunch with Brent and Elise Adams and Bernadett and Shannon Sena and their little girl, Brooklynn. I worked with Elise and Bernadett at the oral surgery office and they are some of the sweetest people in the world. I'm so glad we've been able to remain friends. I just love them.



This photo is from a Sunday at church back in March with a little boy in our ward named Hunter. Hunter's parents, Nick and Serina, just live down the street. Hunter is 2 months older than Addy so they'll be in nursery and primary and such together. They had fun playing on the floor together.

I call this series of photos, "Myspace Liam". He likes to play with my phone and take lots of photos of himself making different faces. I never know what to expect when I look in the photos on my phone if he's been playing with it!





I love this photo of my sweet lil' thumbsucker sleeping away in her carseat.

Peyton had to get his adnoids removed and tubes in his ears, so after work, I went on over to pre-op to see him. Poor little guy made this very sad, boo-hoo face for our photo. He did great through the surgery though!

And last one for now. One our way home from San Diego, girly fell asleep with her leg straight in the air. So funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment