Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ELEVEN months

Thats right, folks. This little lady is only one month away from being a year old. Craziness.
Photobucket
A few things about Adelyn at 11 months old:
-She is starting to learn a few words.  So far her favorites are "Yes" and "Uh-oh".  Usually kids start with "No", but Addy is a fan of the word "yes." And while it's probably coincidental, today I asked her, "Addy do you have a poopy diaper" and she responding a very hearty "yes!"  :)  And I *love* how she makes the most adorable "o" face when she says "uh-oh" Soooo cute.
-She is occasionally standing on her own. I think she is a little more careful than Liam was, in the sense that I think she wants to make sure she is very steady before she tries to take any steps.  Liam just took off wobbling all over the place (not much has changed. haha).  I think it'll still be quite a bit longer until she takes off, which is fine by me!
-She is sooo super cute when she claps. She gets a huge grin on her face and claps away.  Adorable!
-She is starting to looove books.  Some pictures at the end of the post are ones I took of her today while she was sitting looking through a book. When she noticed I was there, she looked up at me with the biggest smile and went right back to 'reading'.  Here's hoping we have another little reader on our hands.
-Her allergies seem to be improving. I now only nurse her once in the morning and once at night and then she is on alimentum formula and baby food the rest of the day. Her skin is 90% better so we'll be doing a milk trial shortly to see just how reactive she is to it.
-She finally got that eighth tooth all the way in.  Crazy that my eleven month old has 8 teeth!
-She does have a bit of a temper-- in Michael's the other day, I took my wallet away to pay and she threw a little tantrum.  Whew! Let's hope this doesn't last long.
-On the other hand, she is sooo incredibly happy and sweet. When she's sleepy she'll just lay her head on your shoulder and suck her thumb. She knows how to melt her mama's heart.

And here are some cute photos of our little angel.  Girlfriend LOOOVES cheerios (as previously seen).  I just thought this one was so cute of her with her piggies. I love giving her piggies!
Photobucket
A little blurry, but adorable:
Photobucket
Action shot of her clapping:
Photobucket
And reading her books this morning:
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sofia said...

What a beautiful girl!!!