Monday, September 5, 2011

Summa, Summa, Summertime!

At the beginning of the summer, my sister and I had every intention of taking the kids swimming together every Tuesday.  For some reason the summer FLEW by. :(  But, a couple weeks ago we did get in another swim and we had a blast together. :D  All of our kids are total fishies, so we always have so much fun swimming. It was even more fun because Nana and Papa were able to join us. What a treat! Before we left on our little swimming adventure, we tried to take a picture of the cousins in their unintential matching swim gear. :D  With 4 children, 5 and under, you get pretty funny pictures. By the end of it they were just giggling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one cracks me up!
Photobucket
Pool Party in the baby pool!
Photobucket
Peyton is soo cute in the water. He is such an awesome swimmer too!  It's pretty amazing. He REALLY loved pushing Addy around in her little baby floater. I think she must have found it pretty relaxing, she laid her head down and almost fell asleep.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And these two cousins, what do we say about these two?  They had so much fun together. Pure fun.
Photobucket 
I *love* this picture.  You can just tell they were having a blast.
Photobucket
And they're off again!


Photobucket

I didn't get any photos of us playing in the big pool or going down the slide because I wanted to swim too! I guess we can consider this afternoon swim our farewell to summer! You went far too quickly, summer, but we're looking forward to the fun that fall has to offer!

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

seeing these pictures makes me miss being a kid