I've loved attempting to become a gardener. While our home has a ton to be desired in the yard area, we're working slowly and steadily to create our dream yard. Wes gutted the flower bed in June and planted some pumpkins, tomatoes, sunflowers, and strawberries. By normal standards, we planted a little late, but we are starting to harvest some tomatoes. I *really* wanted pumpkins and so far we only have two good ones growing, but that's better than none. 2 of the pumpkin plants Wes grew from seeds of a giant pumpkin we had a couple of years ago. The strawberries were a total flop, but at least we tried. So here are some photos of our garden:

These are the pumpkin plants from seeds:

This pumpkin is a LOT bigger since I took these photos 2 weeks ago. :D It makes me happy.

And here's my gnome, Hans. :D He makes me smile every night when I go out and water.
No comments:
Post a Comment