Monday, October 10, 2011

A Hideout

This past weekend we moved Addy from her infant carrier into a new convertible car seat.  That means that we had a nice large box from our car seat purchase. Liam immediately called dibs on the box and created a nice little house that he dubbed his 'hideout.'  He drew windows and had me cut them out and then he decorated it with lots of his awesome drawings.  He tried his hardest to get his sister to join him in the hideout but she wasn't going to be any part of it!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He ended up taking it to his room and setting up his sleeping bag inside and sleeping in it all weekend.  :)  This little adventure reminded me of making big boxes into houses when I was a kid.  I think I had just as much fun as Liam with this little project.

No comments: