These are of my child (errr children) playing with my phone at Target.


Addy modeling her new owl pj's from Jana, Aaron and Ellie as well as her love of the remote. Aren't these jammies the cutest?

So sad :( Addy getting her allergy test. She is allergic to milk and eggs, but will likely outgrow them. She is also allergic to peanuts and cashews, which are quite severe at this point. :( Booooo

Her poor back.

My mom had surgery at the beginning of August and Addy and I went and visited her and Papa at the hospital.

My children Looooooove the bathtub. :D

Sometime mid-August Liam drew this little guy and named him. I thought it was a GREAT drawing and a very original name.

This is Liam during his kindergarten evaluation. The night before his eval he got the stomach flu. He cried and cried because he really wanted to meet his teacher. He had gone 2 hours without throwing up, so we went. He threw up about 30 minutes after it was over. Poor baby. He did awesome, though and his teacher, Mrs. Butler, is great.


This is a photo I snapped in the middle of nowhere Nevada waiting for Antelope to come and water so I could hopefully get one. Unfortunately, I wasn't patient enough and the antelope were too fast for me. I did wait under this tree for about 2 hours.

Addy loves pushing her babies in her stroller.

Liam decided he was going to help his sister and gave her 'some cheerios because she likes them so much'

I just love a sleeping baby :)
Me and Addy shopping away while Brother was at school. I just love her in piggies. :D

This is Liam with a Balloon after he and Wes chased it down.


We finally got a pumpkin in our garden!! It's orange now and harvested- sitting on our front porch.

Think the tights are big enough? Wes thought she should just go like this to church. lol.

Since Liam has started school, he's been very into writing and rules and cutting and pasting, etc, etc, etc. I've had to put a limit on the amount of paper he uses. lol. These were rules he made for our bathroom one day. For some reason he spelled 'sink' 'sech'. But, can you tell they had a problem with kids pooping in the sink at school? ewwww. Regardless these made me laugh. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment