Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's on my phone?

It's been far too long since I've done one of these, which means I have a LOT to post. :D

These start with Liam's birthday.  Here he is playing with his awesome Angry Birds game.
Photobucket
A friend of ours sent us a "Flat Ellie" (similar to the Flat Stanley books) and we took a picture on one of our evening walks with her.
Photobucket
I've been collecting old pictures for a photo collage wall that I wanted to do.  I finally got it done and am soooo happy with the results. We have lots of old family pictures. It's so fun and everyone loves seeing it.
Photobucket
In July Addy figured out how to climb stairs. :D
Photobucket
I made some delicious roasted beet raviolis for dinner one night from scratch. They were a lot of work, but definitely were delicious.
Photobucket

I've been addicted to pinterest and have had a lot of fun making crafts from ideas on there. I loved this initial wreath and did my own spin on it for our house. I'm very happy with it.
Photobucket
Addy just being cute and 'helping' me fold clothes.
Photobucket
Me and my babies snuggling before bed.
Photobucket

Addy speaking parseltongue. Harry Potter fans will get it.  Scroll down and pause the music to hear video.


This was in August, right before our trip. Addy learned to say Bye Bye.


This is from our trip to Washington at the beginning of August. We had such a relaxing afternoon at the beach.
Photobucket

Addy enjoys texting her friends on the way to the beach. ;)
Photobucket

Addy enjoying the beach.
Photobucket

Liam enjoyed the beach so much and made himself a nice little sand mustace.
Photobucket

Jana and the girls on our shopping trip to Target.
Photobucket

The girls did enjoy our trip to JoAnns even if they don't look like it.
Photobucket

Wes and I at his10 year reunion.
Photobucket

Adelyn on her first airplane ride because she screamed the entire drive to Washington.  We decided we couldn't handle another 12 hours of non-stop screaming, so we found some cheap tickets and Addy and I flew home. She loved flying. ;)  Little Stinker.
Photobucket

You know I can't get enough of thumb sucking photos. What a sweetie.
Photobucket

No comments: