Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Random Cuteness

I have a few random little photos that I love and want to share. First is Addy on her first Sunday of the new year in a dress GG gave her for her birthday. She just looked SO cute that I had to snap a photo for GG.
Photobucket
This is a very cheeser photo of Liam, but we wanted to take a pic of the dinosaur pancakes that he was over the moon for. :D
Photobucket
Liam is TRULY the BEST big brother.  I couldn't ask for a more loving brother for Adelyn. He reads to her, is concerned for her overall well-being, plays with her, helps her when she needs it, gets her whatever she needs, you name it. He truly rarely get frustrated with her one-year-old antics. I love how much they love eachother.  Here they are reading together.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: