Sunday, August 24, 2014

9 years!

We decided to take a little overnight trip to Seattle (just Wes and I) to celebrate our nine year anniversary!  First, since we do an annual photo in front of the temple for each of our anniversaries, I want to repost the one one in front of our temple. :) This is the first year we've been able to take a photo near our anniversary at the temple we were actually sealed in.
 photo DSC_0135_zpsba2ead07.jpg

We had a wonderful night in Seattle. We ended up staying on Bainbridge Island and taking the Ferry to Seatlle for dinner. We ate at a crab shack on the pier and then we walked up to Anthropologie just for fun. I honestly think my favorite part was riding the ferry though. It is SO gorgeous to ride and feel the breeze and see the city- really peaceful. The next day we got up and road the ferry again and enjoyed Pike Street Market. I'd love to go back another time when I could really take a whole day and wonder through that. It was so fun!  Then grandma, Beth, Cristina and the kids came up and met us at the Aquarium. We had a lot of fun enjoying that with the kiddos. Then it was time to head home. It was a quick trip, but one I am thankful for nonetheless. Thankful for time with my honey and to see a city I've been wanting to see for a long time.
 photo DSC_0205_zps7b96b3d3.jpg

 photo DSC_0196_zps3c0facb1.jpg

 photo DSC_0208_zpsddd1a4a9.jpg

 photo DSC_0211_zps1c8f3690.jpg

 photo DSC_0203_zpsedb4d815.jpg

 photo DSC_0198_zps490f3d01.jpg

 photo DSC_0214_zps575409fc.jpg

 photo DSC_0215_zps331586e0.jpg

The clown fish were my favorite part! And Finn wanted to touch everything! "Want, touch!!""

 photo DSC_0221_zps890f4805.jpg

 photo DSC_0216_zps5a24ada5.jpg

 photo DSC_0230_zps4e74f399.jpg

 photo DSC_0223_zps28138f01.jpg

 photo DSC_0234_zps738a9ce1.jpg

 photo DSC_0237_zps1ea65049.jpg

 photo DSC_0238_zps7311695a.jpg

 photo DSC_0240_zps122b21ea.jpg

A few from Wes and my adventures:
 photo EB94D5FA-2E07-41D6-BBB4-3333B446FFB2_zpsfdgx30hc.jpg
 photo DSC_0192_zps03f08b72.jpg

 photo DSC_0190_zps83cfaa8c.jpg

And this is one of my all time favorite photos of Wes and me.
 photo seattle_zps316fd771.jpg

No comments: