At the end of second grade, the whole second grade put on a musical called "It's a Jungle Out There." Liam was excited to tell us that he got the lead part, Leo the Lion, king of the jungle. He had to memorize lines and even had a solo to sing. I was so impressed- we didn't have to remind him to practice his lines- he did it all on his own and had each word memorized. They did two performances of the musical and I was able to attend to both. He did so amazing both times! In fact, I really teared up when he sang his solo- he was perfect! He sang nice and loud and was very clear and put emotion and expression where it needed to be. He truly was the king of the jungle!
GG and Grandpa-Great and Aunt Beth were able to make it to the performances as well. Finn and Addy thought he was so cool in his costume! Finn couldn't stop staring. He was pretty cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment