Green day will have to be tomorrow-- Liam just hasn't been feeling up to having fun. Hopefully he'll be back to himself tomorrow. The last photo of him sleeping on the couch was the best he felt until we got him to the doctor on Monday. He seems to be happier now as he's in his bedroom singing "Hola, Hola, Hello, Hello" from Dora. :)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Happy Birthday, GG!
GG's birthday was actually on Tuesday, but between the double ear infection, finals, roseola and whatnot, we just made it over to her house today with a cake that I made for her. Liam enjoyed the candles, but really, really enjoyed each 'taste' he got of the yummy cake, ice cream, frosting and berries. :)
I wonder where he learned this from?? He swiped a fingerfull while GG blew out the candles.
Here he is wearing GG's clogs. Isn't this a funny picture? I love it. I used to love walking around in these at Gram's house when I visited.
And a beautiful tulip from GG's garden.
Happy Birthday, GG!
Green day will have to be tomorrow-- Liam just hasn't been feeling up to having fun. Hopefully he'll be back to himself tomorrow. The last photo of him sleeping on the couch was the best he felt until we got him to the doctor on Monday. He seems to be happier now as he's in his bedroom singing "Hola, Hola, Hello, Hello" from Dora. :)
Green day will have to be tomorrow-- Liam just hasn't been feeling up to having fun. Hopefully he'll be back to himself tomorrow. The last photo of him sleeping on the couch was the best he felt until we got him to the doctor on Monday. He seems to be happier now as he's in his bedroom singing "Hola, Hola, Hello, Hello" from Dora. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment