Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sleeping Babe


Liam had a VERY rough day. I *think* it's this darn tooth that's trying to come in, but I'm not sure. We went over to visit Izzy this afternoon and when we got home he seriously cried for over an hour non-stop. :( Finally, after I had tried everything, he went over and picked up a pillow off of the floor, put it up on the couch, got on the couch and pulled the blanket up over him and fell asleep. My child NEVER does anything like this. This is the first time in his entire life that he's ever slept on the couch. I don't even know where he got the idea to sleep on the couch. haha. At any rate, it was quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I was so glad he could calm down and get a little rest. Unfortunately, I had to wake him up for dinner and we went through the same horrible fiasco as before the nap until he went to bed. Please pray we have a better day tomorrow. :) For now, I'm just enjoying his sweet little sleeping face.

No comments: