Ok, so I am officially obsessed with the 'Twilight' book series! I got the first one for Mother's Day and haven't stopped reading since! I am anxiously awaiting the release of the fourth and final book in Septemeber. Also, something *really* exciting is the release of the movie in December. They already have the trailer out for it and more information. I know that this is not a 'typical Holly' type of book or movie, but trust me on this-- you'll love it!!
Anyway, here is a behind the scenes peek at the movie making for those that are interested--There might be some spoilers, so don't watch if you don't want to have a potential spoiler):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpuFKOQlgas
Here is the official "Twilight" trailer which I think is cool, but I hope they don't portray Edward so creepily(although he *is* a vampire). I have faith it'll even out and that this is just to draw in the husbands. haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvOhfL4mYw
Then if you go to the site www.bellaandedward.com you can see the first completed scene of the movie! It looks crazy! I'm so excited. Again, don't watch if you don't want spoilers before you read the book.
Ok, I guess I should stop procrastinating my homework now--especially since you all know I am offically crazy now.
1 comment:
I love you!!!
Post a Comment