Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our Daily Double


Some parents like to brag how their kids play Solitaire or read the dictionary. I guess I get to brag that my son's favorite show is Jeopardy. Well, Jeopary AND Family Feud. They are our Daily Double. He has loved Jeopardy since I can remember. It always puzzled me because it's really not that interesting as far as graphics, etc, are concerned. But, he begs for it each night. We watch it from 7-7:30 while he unwinds for bed. I do know, however, that he loves the sounds. Petew, Petew, Pew-Pew-- That's the sound he makes for the Daily Double. :) He gets his amazing sound effect ability from his daddy.
I do, however, know where he got his love of Family Feud: G.G. He fondly calls it "Happy, Happy!" We get to watch that when he wakes up from his nap from 2:30-3:00. I was embarrassed to realize that he can even clap in synch with the theme song. And he throws his arms up in the air and dances wildly when one family wins the round.
I guess I've created a Game Show monster...

No comments: