Sunday, June 29, 2008

WILD Island!

Yesterday we went to Wild Island! Wes has been begging me since he moved to Reno to go there, but every summer there has been something going on that prevented us: wedding, pregnancy, one-year-old, etc. So this year, when our friends invited us to come along, I agreed. We had a great time. Liam was a tad apprehensive, but he yelled "weee!" all the way down the water slides. Wes coaxed Jake into going down some of the 'big boy' slides and had a great time. I went on the 'medium' ones and Erica and I enjoyed the lazy river: kid free, well at least free of our kids. Liam had a blast with Alli and Ethan and Alli 'baby-sat' (with other supervision) Liam while we sneaked away to the big slides for the small fee of "ten thousand dollars." We had a great time, even if we are a tad bit toasty today!
Here's Liam going down the small slide. I really didn't get many shots because we were too busy having fun! Just looking cute in his life jacket!
Having fun in a tube!
And, yay, that Blogger fixed the glitch and I can see the pictures now!

No comments: