Can't you just see the mischief in his eyes?
Some other cute recent sentences,
"Jeopardy's on, Mommy! Awwwex Twebek!" (I was DYING over this one. My child is truly a Jeopardy nerd.)
One morning he came running out of his bedroom and said, "I sweep good in Wiam's bed, mommy. I had goooood dreams. I wake up now and eat ceweal and watch Cwifford." (Clifford is a new favorite on PBS kids. As well as his beloved SuperWhy!)
Those are just some recent favorites, but he is cracking me up with his new found sense of humor lately.
We are finally having some success in getting Liam to eat vegetables. For some reason, he has this strange obsession with wanting to climb a tree, so I told Liam to eat his trees one night when we had broccoli. He replied, "I cwimb trees. I eat trees, Momma." And he ate them all up. Works for me. :)
1 comment:
That is so funny about Jeopardy... oh man i had to laugh. you gotta get that on film :) haha! I love the broccoli tree trick :) so funny. OH man he is growing up so much.....i remember holding him when he was like 2 months old..... oh little liam!!
Post a Comment