
Many of you know that Liam is currently in love with the show "SuperWHY!" on PBSkids. It's a show about kids that turn into super heros that go on missions using reading skills. It's really cute. (for more info, kids' games and cool shows, go to pbskids.org We love PBS!)
So lately, following his bath, Liam has been running through the house with his towel as a cape shouting, 'Super Why! Super Readers to to the Rescue!' It's beyond hilarious. So, Wes's mom decided to make him a Super Why costume just for fun and dress up(Wes used to wear his ninja costume all the time. I think I even recall a photo of him sleeping in it...). This is the picture that she sent me today from her phone. How awesome is this?! Liam is going to FLIP over it. I can't wait to see how much he loves it. I was too excited that I had to share her talent. We're so lucky to have such a talented Oma!

2 comments:
That is totally awesome! I can't wait to see pics of him in the costume. Owen loves Super Why too. He always asks if he can watch the Super Readers. One time when he was watching it and they said the "Now you say your name" part he pointed to himself and said, "Name's Owen!" It was so cute!
One time my parents woke up at 5am to some theme music outside the house and footsteps. It was my brother running around the house in his underwear and a blanket singing the superman theme song :) hahaha! oh i love little boys!
Post a Comment