Monday, January 19, 2009

Creative Weekend

We had a fun weekend at my parents' house. We decided to go out so my mom and I could scrapbook before school starts tomorrow. We had a great time and got a lot done! I wanted to post some of the pages for fellow scrappers to see. Most of the photos aren't the best quality because I was snapping quickly I guess. But, you'll get the idea.
First Liam's second birthday-- My mom did this for Izzy's first Halloween.
Mom did this for Izzy's first Birthday Cake.Christmas 2008 by me.This is one I did for the store, but I put the pages on here backwards. It actually reads "A house is just a house, friends and family make a home sweet home."Another Birthday one by my mom.And the last birthday one by my mom. There is a picture being printed for the blue empty frame.And Liam and his skeeter.Liam had a ton of fun with Nana and Papa. He especially loved when Papa let him wear his head lamp.
And thank to my mother-in-law, Judy, we're all getting vinyl on our walls. This is what we put up on my mom's kitchen

And I'm back in the school saddle tomorrow. :( Break went entirely too fast. I just logged in my webclass thing and found I have about 5 chapters to read before Wednesday. I just don't think it's fair to have homework before school even starts! Ahh! Aw well. I'm at the starting line to a marathon to graduation in December. Here's hoping I can keep up.

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

you can do it HOlly! LEss than a year!!!! I love your scrapbook pages... now that I am done I get to scrapbook, i will send you pictures of some when I actually get to work on them. love ya lots!!!