Monday, January 26, 2009

The Misterhairies

I'm still behind on my blogging here--but I know I'll catch up someday. Just probably not someday soon with the way this semester has started. At any rate, here are some more pics from our trip to Washington. The missionaries live with Wes's parents and this could very well be the highlight of Liam's trip. The elders that live there are just awesome and both are the oldest of a lot of kids--so they know just what kids love! The first morning that we were there, the elders made Liam a trail of candy in the hallway. Talk about the way to a kid's heart! After that he always wanted to hang out with the elders, which of course wasn't always possible, but anytime the door opened to the house, he was sure the elders were back! They also taught him how to twirl glow sticks, which he thought was pretty cool. He still talks about them constantly and just says that they are 'working' since he can't find them. Here are some photos of them with the glow sticks.

And with their infamous bag of candy that Liam constantly begged for after they made him the trail. It got so bad that he wanted to go wake them up when he woke up each morning to get some candy and play. haha

I think that Elder Esplin and Elder Franke are definitely his favorite "Misterhairies" ever!

No comments: