Wes's family was all in town and Wes and Liam were able to go up and hang out for a day and then Liam camped there with Grandma and Grandpa for a night. I was really worried about how he'd do, since previous camping attempts(with the exception of the Father and Son) have not gone so well, but he did great. I'm hoping that this is now a trend and that we'll be able to attempt camping again at some point.
Liam especially had a wonderful time hanging out and playing with Wes's cousin, and Liam's second cousin, Belle. They had sooo much fun together and got along great. It was really cute. I love this picture. It really shows how much fun they were having together. Liam is wearing Uncle Beannie's sweatshirt because the weather decided to get rainy and chilly in the middle of July.
Here's the whole crew for a group shot.



No comments:
Post a Comment