My sister and her family had been out to the fair the night before and tried to get Izzy to go on a pony ride. It was a no go. They thought that maybe if Liam went, Izzy would go. I wasn't sure Liam would go especially after the morning's parade events(more on that later), but he did. AND he LOVED it. He did awesome and didn't even flinch. I guess it's time to get horses again, huh Papa? ;) Unfortunately, the plan of getting Izzy on didn't work. Maybe next year. :)
I love these pictures. So cute. (notice the nice shiner on his head? he acquired that the night before at a wedding... that was fun)
Daddy helped him out a bit in the beginning, but he sure didn't need it.
Petting his horse, Billy.
Super cute. I love love love seeing him have so much fun.
Well, you thought the pony ride was fun? Think again. Liam spotted this little train and begged and begged to ride on it. Izzy was technically too small but they let her on. Liam convinced her she wanted to go. She wasn't too sure at first, until...
Liam started giggling like CRAZY when they started going. Well that got Izzy going and their smiles were bigger than the moon. It had to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Who can resist those smiles?
After the ride stopped, Liam jumped out and said he needed to start the train and drive it. It was really funny and he didn't understand why he had to go out of the gate and wasn't able to drive it.
The fun didn't stop there. Last year, and Liam STILL remembers this lady, there was a fun lady that puts on a balloon show and talks all about the rain forests. She's very entertaining and the kids love her so the dads took the kids to the show while we went to look at the exhibits. We came back to find this...
I think it's kinda funny that she won't keep a regular hat on to save her life, but she could wear this thing all night. At the end of the show the lady asked the kids to tell her something they learned for a prize and she asked what they knew about rain forests. Wes told Liam to go up and say 'It rains a lot' and he did, so he won this balloon palm tree. Wes made Liam's handy dandy hat for him.Can you imagine an evening with more fun?




2 comments:
I love the fair! Was this one just for your county? We had our county fair two weeks ago and it was sooo much fun! I entered a ton of stuff in for 4-H and got a few that qualifyied for state then the rest blue ribbons! Luv Ya Liam!
oh super fun. with kids too! love the balloon hat and that is awesome that liam remembered. he is so smart
Post a Comment