Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Homework

This summer has been a rough one. I have had homework in amounts that I didn't know possible. I'm so glad this will be the last summer like this for me. Anyway, I've mentioned before that Liam is fascinated with homework, and since all of my homework is on the computer, he thinks that's what the computer is for. He's been begging for months that we let him do homework(I'm documenting this so I can prove it to him when he's 16). We finally broke down and let him do 'homework' on pbskids.org. What an awesome website! They have a ton of fun educational games for kids, so we let him do one 'homework game' a night. He looks like a pro already, doesn't he?

2 comments:

Christiana said...

What a cutie! Chaztin is also a huge fan of PBSkids.org. It's a great, fun, educational site.

Jana Banana said...

Good idea about documentation!! haha!!