Sunday, July 11, 2010

Boy Talk

Liam loves Peyton. He loves to help with him and try to make him laugh. In return, I think Peyton finds Liam pretty fascinating as well. He really likes to watch him play with his trains and be entertained by him. A couple of weeks ago, Liam and I baby-sat Peyton while Heather took Izzy to swim lessons. Liam was such a big helper! He layed next to Peyton and told him stories, brought him toys, etc. When Peyton would start to fuss, Liam would dance around and make silly faces and do whatever it took to make him smile. If he wouldn't smile, he'd say, "Mom I think Peyton needs to be burped!" :)
Liam layed like this next to Peyton for quite a while. I like this picture because it looks like Liam is telling Peyton all the good secrets of being a little boy: things his big sister can't quite teach him. ;)

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

That is soooo sweet....wow....how awesome that they get to live close and have this bond.....good for Liam to have another little boy around :)