We had a very low-key Christmas Eve this year which was so nice. My parents were able to join us on Christmas Eve evening for a little fun. Liam had been dying to play the Wii with Papa. They had to play 5 games until Papa officially beat Liam by winning three out of the five games. I'm telling you, the kid is that good at Wii Bowl, and no one really knows how because he doesn't even really watch the screen. haha
We then went to look at lights this year, when we really should have just stayed home and kept bowling. By the time we got to the lights on Tanea Christmas show there was 3432437 million people there, then by the time we got parked, Addy was screaming and Liam had to go to the bathroom, so we went home and fed the reindeer. :) Liam and Larry sprinkled the magical reindeer food for the reindeer to come to our house.
Then I tortured my kids some more by making them take the obligatory 'Christmas Even in front of the tree in their new jammies' photo. They are pretty cute though, aren't they?
I love how much Liam loves his sister. I love how sincere and pure it is. It's really wonderful.
Then we put out cookies, milk and a carrot. Liam and Daddy also put out a rug for Santa to wipe his boots on so he doesn't get my carpet dirty. My mom says I'm going to make Liam OCD. ;) We then read the Christmas Story from the Scriptures and The Night Before Christmas. Then, miraculously, our children went to bed without another peep.
And I just so happened to get a sneak picture of the tree and stockings after Santa came before Christmas morning... (hopefully I'll finally get around to getting "Mommy" on my stocking before next year. haha)











1 comment:
love the mat on the fireplace :) haha! And the reindeer food, awesome. Your tree looks so pretty. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment