
Here are a few things about Addy at 5 months old:
-She loves to giggle for her Daddy. It's very sweet.
-She's quick to smile and giggle for you, after she's warmed up a bit. Once she has gotten used to you, if you flash her a smile, she'll flash one right back. :D
-She adores her brother. He loves to sing her songs and read her books and she pays very close attention.
-At 4.5months old, she weighed 13.2lbs and was 25.5 inches long. That's 25th percentile for weight, 75-80th for height, and her head was 80th percentile(I can't remember the exact inches at this point.
-She's getting pretty good at rolling over, although still not consistently, which is totally fine by me.
-As previously mentioned, girlfriend LOVES her toes. She had HALF of her foot in her mouth sucking away the other day. It was pretty hysterical.
-Her hair had just gotten a little too insane, so she had her first little hair cut yesterday (more on that later).
-We've decided to delay starting her on solids for at least another month. Her skin is finally getting somewhat under control after I cut out dairy, so we want to see if her sensitivities will go away a bit before introducing other potential allergens. Plus, she's just not that interested in solids or watching us when we eat, so I figure why rush it. It's funny because I knew Liam was totally ready for solids at 4.5 months and I can tell she's just not. They definitely each have their own little personalities.
-She has found her voice and loves to screech and sing and talk to us. I just love it.
Happy 5 months, Addy! We love you to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment