Saturday, March 12, 2011

Video Flashback

I was going through my photobucket and trying to organize my photos and videos and I ran across these little jewels. I LOVE watching videos of Liam when he was little. I didn't blog back then, so I had to post these, just for fun.
This first one has to be one of my all time favorites.

This next one is of his infamous angry eyes.  This video didn't capture the full extent of the angry eyes, but it's still pretty stinkin' cute.

I can't believe my boy was ever this small. This is him at 9.5 months taking his first steps.

And I love this cheeky barely one-year-old. He loved saying "Happy, Happy."  Makes me smile every time I hear it and remember this.

I hadn't been taking a lot of videos recently just because you have to get out the video camera, etc, which is fine for bigger occsions but sort of a pain for everyday stuff, but I have a new phone with a video camera that does a pretty good job of shooting short little videos like this, so I'm hopefully going to be sharing more videos now.  Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: