We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We headed out to Yerington after I got off of work Saturday morning. Saturday was filled with fun Easter crafts, Nana and Papa's new annual Easter Egg Hunt, Rain, and Egg Dying. I took approximately a million photos, so here are a few. We made Easter Egg rice crispies and fun yarn Easter egg decorations. Nana and Papa hid each grandchild a color of eggs for the egg hunt (Izzy had pink, Liam green, Peyton blue, Addy purple) and then at the end each found a big treat! (Izzy and Addy got LaLaLoopy dolls and the boys got bubble toys). Peyton had the most fun with coloring eggs I think, he even ate them! oops! After the egg dying fun, a community bath was definitely needed! The the kiddos tucked into their Uncle Wes/Daddy made tent to wait for the Easter bunny! What a fun day!
The kids had lots of fun getting drenching under the gutters. haha
Addy's first Easter egg!
Easter Baskets all ready from the Easter Bunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment