





We all went to church together and took some family Easter photos afterward. I am not sure why, but we seemed to have a hard time getting a decent smile out of Liam that entire weekend. Oh well, such is his four-year-old self. He's still pretty handsome anyway. I had a hard time finding cute boys' Easter clothes this year, so I made him a bow tie and he thought that was super cool. I thought he looked pretty handsome myself.



Addy was really into her Easter grass, the flowers, or the wind and I couldn't get a smile out of her either! That is, until daddy played with her. I think this turned out pretty cute: (helps to have such an adorable subject!)

Nana and Papa and the kiddos!

We tried to get a photo of all the cousins together-- pretty much a hilarious disaster which is what you get with 4 kids 4 and under. By the time we were done trying to get a photo, we were all cracking up.


It's even more of a feat trying to get a photo with Nana and Papa and the kids. Nana and Papa are also very hard to get a photo of smiling for the camera, so add in four kids and some wind and this is what you get:

Still pretty cute though. :)
We then bundled up for the traditional Y-town Egg hunt. I made this cute little onesie dress for Addy. The wind was pretty fierce so we did have to change out of our Easter best.

We got to the hunt a little early to visit the Easter bunny. Liam was excited for this, except when we got there he said, "Look at that man dressed as the Easter bunny. I think it's just a costume." To which we had to explain that he was a helper for the Easter bunny and not to tell the other kids.

Liam did an awesome job at the hunt and Addy did too, despite the windy conditions. They had a lot of fun, too. Although, between my sister and I, we've been going to this hunt for approximately 30 years and neither one of us have EVER found THE golden egg. One of us found a second placer once, but never the golden egg. We're starting to doubt its existence.


I love this picture of my sweet girl. She thought the Easter grass was about the coolest part of Easter.


Hunting her first eggs!

We're so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, and his atoning sacrifice. What a blessing it is to have the knowledge that we can be with our families forever and live with Heavenly Father again. That is definitely something to celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment