
This is just a cute picture of Addy from waiting in a line somewhere. The pictures are pretty out of order, but I'm sort of tired of organizing photos, so oh well. ;)

Liam tells people that one of his very favorite rides was "Big Thunder Mountain." I thought it might be a little scary for him, but the second time we went on it, we rode in the front and he kept his hands up and screamed and laughed the whole time. I told him to give me his "Big Thunder Face" and this is what he did:


Pluto and Liam:

Minnie and Liam. It surprised me how excited he was to meet her.

Later in the afternoon, we went around California Adventure and Addy enjoyed hanging out and seeing the world.

Liam meeting Dale.

One of the early rides we went on was the Auto track because there was always a line there. Liam loved being the driver. :) We also went on the Nemo submarine, the Circus train, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and a few others. It was definitely worth it to get up early and not have to wait in the lines, even though the lines really weren't bad the last two days.


Liam also LOVED the raft ride at California Adventure. We had so much fun and he just laughed and laughed every time he got splashed. The people that rode with us thought he was hilarious.

Dumbo

We went and saw the Aladdin show in California Adventure. It was AWESOME. We all really enjoyed it, plus it was nice to see it in the middle of the day in the nice air conditioned theater. Wes and my favorite line from the play was from the genie, "I can't bring people back from dead, but if you have an iPhone, there is an app for that."


We went back to Disneyland to do some last minute shopping and my mom spotted a flash of pink back by Sleeping Beauty's castle. What do you know, it was Aurora herself! :D She was a little bit hidden, so we walked right up and met her. So fun!


Alice also came hopping through and stopped for a quick pic!

I was sooo excited to see The Little Mermaid carousel in California Adventure. I had to pick the prettiest sea horse for Addy and I to ride! We also rode a very fun Toy Story ride that we enjoyed immensely.



This is pretty funny to me. Wes snapped this picture of himself taking a picture just like I had on the Disneyland carousel. He didn't even know I taken the same kind of photo the day before.

I have one more post to do of swimming and our last night at World of Color! Great photos to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment