
Gosh, these posts are so incredibly bittersweet for me. I'm seriously loving every minute being this kiddo's mom. He is so happy and sweet and fun! I hate that he's growing and changing so fast and so much, but it is so fun to watch him do new things. It makes me get all teary just typing this.
He's figured out all kinds of new tricks this month. He pulls himself up to stand. He climbed out of his crib before I got around to lowering the mattress. We found him crawling around in his room with a smile on his face. Thank goodness he didn't get hurt. He's decided that he finally REALLY loves baby food. He can suck down a tube so fast! He still has no teeth. He loves his brother and sister and army crawls to anywhere they are. He wants to be right in the middle of all the kiddos. He is also really starting to get up on all fours and crawl.

I know I say it all the time, but he really is the cutest, happiest, sweetest baby in the world and we all are absolutely smitten with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment