Oh my Little Liam. I can't believe we are done with first grade! He truly had the BEST first grade year I could have hoped for with the very best teacher in the world. We all got a little teary on the last day of school when Mrs. Sparks said good-bye. Liam had so much fun at the end of the year and exceeded all of her testing and reading expectations. He blew the fish out of the water on his MAP testing and his report card and citizenship grades were phenomenal. He's so amazing and I'm just so proud of him. For his end of the year musical he even had a solo, which he performed beautifully! I'm so sad I don't have any photos of that, but they were accidentally deleted. It's definitely something I'll never forget though. I was a proud mama for sure.

This was his spring photo. He chose his clothes, the background and the pose. I love his little goofy first grade grin. He has also starting a LOVE of the comics. Nana always saves all of her comics for him from the Sunday paper and you can't talk to him for the first little while that he has his comics.

He has also been writing some pretty hysterical little notes, like these notes to the tooth fairy (we had a conversation about being greedy, so he revised and clarified in a new note to the tooth fairy) and this card to Papa for Father's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment